Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Under the Blankets...

I curl myself into bed and wrap my feet around my kitty.  He is snuggled into place at the bottom, coiled into the fluffed blanket I leave there for him.  The sheets feel cool against my freshly showered, heated skin.

I reach my toes across the king size bed inching toward my lover.  I beg to feel his warmth.  I beg even more that he feels my proximity and reachs back for me.  He won't... because I am alone in bed.  Sometimes I feel his legs down there, warm, soft and it sends warm tingles up my legs. 

Feeling close with someone is an irreplacable feeling.

I wake up to the brisk motion of the blankets being ripped from over me, and before I can open my eyes he is between my legs lapping away.  This incredible feeling I have been missing for months.

I don't know if he is awake or asleep.  I don't know why he is doing it.  I can only coo and wriggle against his mouth, but just barely as he has me held so tight I can hardly move.  I grab at blankets and pillows over my head and buck lightly.  I'm enjoying this, but feel his impatience growing. 

He slides his hands down and begins to finger my clit.  He wants me to cum.  I'm just not there yet.  After a few moments of hungrily taking my pussy he lifts and slides on top of me.  I lift my legs and wrap myself around him.  I feel him slide in effortlessly through my wetness.

I claw and grab at him, hoping that if I make enough noise or impact he will wake up.  He stares off into space... and I know that he is still asleep.  He begins to slow up as he nears orgasm.  He wants to hold it, but I'm hardly anywhere close.

I clench on his cock and pull my thighs up his sides to the back of his arms.  He burries it inside of me and cums. 

How could he not be awake?  So, I ask him this morning... were you awake? 

"Only at the end..."

No comments:

Post a Comment